Our Intention is to help YOU –
- Move well and become stronger, mentally and physically
- Find a place of belonging, friendship & freedom to discover something new that you can do and are good at
- Achieve your own personal best version of your physical body, loving the body you have been blessed with
- Experience joy in moving, having fun and feeling proud of yourself
- All ages and experience levels are welcome
Steps we are taking for your safety against COVID-19
- BYO towels for each class are now compulsory. Should you forget to bring one, we do sell our branded towels for $15 each.
- Maintenance of physical distance – both physically and within studio with equipment spacing according to government guidelines
- Contact tracing easily accomplished through our online booking system
- 15 minute break between classes to allow time for instructors to ensure the cleanliness of the studio prior to the next class and to reduce client crossover
- Hand sanitisers within studio – instructors and members to use before and after each class
- TGA approved disinfectant (** tested kills coronavirus, Sars and Covid 19) for each reformer to sanitise equipment and single use paper towel for cleaning down equipment after each class
- Disposable hand gloves available
- Elimination of instructor hands on contact for manual adjustments (unless required for safety)
- Removal of certain pilates props that cannot be easily sanitised
- Increase our already high cleaning standards – extra cleaning of door handles, door, reception desk
- If a staff member is unwell they will be sent home for self isolation purposes and a replacement instructor will be called
Steps you can take to help stop transmission in the studio
- If you are feeling unwell or displaying flu-like symptoms we request that you stay home. As recommended by the Federal Government, we suggest you seek medical attention and COVID-19 testing. (We ask that this is not abused in terms of our late cancellation fee in order to look after the operations of the studio and for the sake of our members who are wanting to book in).
- Contact our studio if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 so we can protect our community
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser before and after class
- Depending on the day, we may need to ask non-essential visitors to wait outside the studio in our waiting area rather than inside. (We will revisit this decision over the weeks as we gain a better idea of how well we are doing with space and logistics).